The Transportation Management program can provide a solution for the small, medium and large shipper providing better cost-control, increased efficiency and reductions in overall freight transportation expenses.
Magnum has partnered with first-class carriers, within all modes, to provide our clients a single source for any type of shipment domestically and internationally.
For the small to medium-sized shippers, the Transportation Management program can provide many of the opportunities that a large shipper can take advantage of through carrier volume discounts.
For the large shipper, the Transportation Management program can provide a scalable program designed to provide service and savings in the areas needed most.
Whether your company’s shipment requires Full Truckload or Ground Expedite, make Magnum your company’s one stop.
Summary of Services (but not limited to):
- Development of Routing Guides.
- Inbound and Outbound Routing
- Carrier Selection and Carrier Management
- Full Truckload – Van, Flatbed, Temperature Controlled & Specialized
- Ground Expedite – Cargo, Box, Straight and Full Truckload
- Rail – Door to Door
- Food grade and heated.
- Tracking and Tracing
- Emergency Recovery of Freight-in-Transit